Pakistan Army Pictures and Videos

483 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

From my understanding these LY-80 tubes have live missiles in them! Part of 4th Air Defense Division, Malir possibly part of 147 SP AirDefense Regiment

FaisalK, Nasr and TKhan like this

Posted · Report post

I was close to the consulate location when the attack occurred. Several days after the attack, still could not get an accurate picture of the timelines and duration. Eventually, it took the rapid response team, which I am sure deployed was on-site in 15-30 minutes. That means, the attackers tried that long to get in, but were not sufficiently trained (perhaps by intent) to recognize when their odds to penetrate would go down and they would be fighting a larger response force trained for the purpose to defeat them.

I have read that it took 2 hours of constant battle to overpower them. I don't require hearing the firing going for that long. How could they have had ammunition to last a 2 hour siege?

The perimeter defences and layout worked exactly as planned: secure and prevent breach till a bigger force showed up on the outside to neutralize.  What is unusual is how people that no doubt were trained in assault, but previously no military background, could have been motivated to fight until death.

In addition to the helicopter, I also saw a hercules from Faisal airborne and orbiting the area to provide assistance. Probably a thermal imager to make sure nobody escaped.

​What is that you are talking about?

Posted · Report post

qz3gqx.jpg

​I was close to the consulate location when the attack occurred. Several days after the attack, still could not get an accurate picture of the timelines and duration. Eventually, it took the rapid response team, which I am sure deployed was on-site in 15-30 minutes. That means, the attackers tried that long to get in, but were not sufficiently trained (perhaps by intent) to recognize when their odds to penetrate would go down and they would be fighting a larger response force trained for the purpose to defeat them.

I have read that it took 2 hours of constant battle to overpower them. I don't require hearing the firing going for that long. How could they have had ammunition to last a 2 hour siege?

The perimeter defences and layout worked exactly as planned: secure and prevent breach till a bigger force showed up on the outside to neutralize.  What is unusual is how people that no doubt were trained in assault, but previously no military background, could have been motivated to fight until death.

In addition to the helicopter, I also saw a hercules from Faisal airborne and orbiting the area to provide assistance. Probably a thermal imager to make sure nobody escaped.

Posted · Report post

Assalamoalaikum.

Can someone upload the recent video of Al bayza 2019? I have very poor computer skills but what actually I am interested in is that all the MANPADS fired miss their targets. That's a real trouble. That problem should be dealt with ASAP. I am afraid that could be the latest buy of QW 18. That's a real concern for me!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Assalamoalaikum.

Can someone upload the recent video of Al bayza 2019? I have very poor computer skills but what actually I am interested in is that all the MANPADS fired miss their targets. That's a real trouble. That problem should be dealt with ASAP. I am afraid that could be the latest buy of QW 18. That's a real concern for me!

​I believe you are referring too this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sFu-WzGup0 (Better quality on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KohenoorNewsFellows/videos/2180065035349801/)

The MANPAD's didn't miss. They are being fired against flares and seem to be guided fine towards them. Flares are too small a target so in most cases proximity or contact fuze doesn't kick in.    

Edited by Usman S.
ndad and asfanyarahmad like this

Posted · Report post

Assalamoalaikum.

More than the reply, it is more than anything usman bhai that you are back. Simply awesome.

InshaAllah this forum will make its glory again.

yasser likes this

Posted · Report post

Assalamoalaikum.

More than the reply, it is more than anything usman bhai that you are back. Simply awesome.

InshaAllah this forum will make its glory again.

​Thank you for your kind words.

yasser and asfanyarahmad like this