Followers 0

For A New Political Order: Pakistan's Current Political Situation In Crisis

332 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Asslamaoaualaukjm

her cheque just cashed...

ndad likes this

Posted · Report post

Yara, whether the timing is good or bad, the charges/accusations should not stand if IK is what he sells himself to be.  Its quite simple.  For any supporter of PTI, character assassination of this woman is not the right way to go and unbecoming because then you are no different than what you differentiate yourselves over (which is that you stand for insaaf).  Where is your daleel of her doing this for money?  Obviously the dirt (in Urdu "Ghalazat") of our politics is now coming out in the open.  There is no decency left in the Pakistani politics.

ndad likes this

Posted · Report post

Yara, whether the timing is good or bad, the charges/accusations should not stand if IK is what he sells himself to be.  Its quite simple.  For any supporter of PTI, character assassination of this woman is not the right way to go and unbecoming because then you are no different than what you differentiate yourselves over (which is that you stand for insaaf).  Where is your daleel of her doing this for money?  Obviously the dirt (in Urdu "Ghalazat") of our politics is now coming out in the open.  There is no decency left in the Pakistani politics.

I urge people to watch her interview with Kashid Abbasi, ARY, on 2 August 2017.  Having seen this, and although I agree with what you're saying, there were an awful lot of holes in her story which gives me some understanding as to why PTI walas are angry. 

I hope she sues those who accuse her of lying as I suspect Imran khan will be suing her.  I'm generally against needless litigation but it helps in holding politicians to account as for too long, they've said things, horrible things, and never been held to account. Social media and the abundance of press is a great check and balance.

ndad

Posted · Report post

All I am saying is that just like Imran Khan is being given the benefit of the doubt, the same applies to her.  I too think the timing is fishy right after NS gets canned and she discloses all of this.  However timing aside, what if the assertions are not incorrect?  The problem is that IK has been held up to be someone who cannot commit mistakes etc.  I agree that he is cleaner than most of the other crooks and they will try to get him disqualified on technicalities, however when people enter politics, the very dirty nature of the game allows for all sorts of mud slinging to become par for the course.

IK has all the right to sue the hell out of her if he believes she has falsely accused him.  

Posted · Report post

Assalamaoaaukum

her personal manager is openly accepting taking bribes and passing on to her. Seriously tabloid story started by PML ....not worth paying attention but again GEO is spreading it for you all know why...

Posted · Report post

Pakistan is in a do or die situation right now. Every dirty tactic is being employed. I am no longer sure of a corruption free type of administration post election. It looks like a coalition of the crooks.

IbnAbdullah likes this

Posted · Report post

Ironically, I am a bit more optimistic about the situation.