Pakistan Air Force Pictures & Videos - VI

2,453 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Grumman HU-16 Albatross is a large twin-radial engine amphibious flying boat. Originally designated SA-16, it was renamed HU-16 in 1962.PAF was used it as an Amphibians for sea rescue duties. It was inducted in 1958 and phase out in 1968. 673275270.jpg

10301337.jpg

33685934.jpg

Azeem.ch likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Beech Baron is a light, twin-engines piston aircraft originally developed by Beech Aircraft Corporation and currently manufactured by the Hawker Beech craft Corporation; it is a light Communication aircraft. It was manufactured in 1969 and induct in the PAF in 1980.BARON is powered by two piston engines with a thrust of 2 x 285 hp. it can fly at a maximum speed of 242 mph and can climb to a height of 17,800 feet. It has a capacity of 6 people and the crew, consisting of one or two pilots. The PAF BARON was phased out in 2007.

beech55baron.jpg

beechbarontc1887pakista.jpg

473c648epakistanafb95tc.jpg

Edited by hassan1

Posted · Report post

Usman

I extracted this from Sri Lanka Airforce website. It this a PAF plane ? What aircraft is this. If it is, let us add it to our picture gallery.

post-8-136479027149.jpg

Posted · Report post

Usman

I extracted this from Sri Lanka Airforce website. It this a PAF plane ? What aircraft is this. If it is, let us add it to our picture gallery.

Looks like a Vickers Viking.

Posted · Report post

Usman

Posted · Report post

It is most probably an Airspeed AS.10 Oxford. It was operated by the Royal Ceylon Airforce, a precursor to Srilankan Airforce

Posted · Report post

Could be a Lockheed Electra or Ventura

Posted · Report post

Some AlSaqoor2 pictures courtesy of FB

It seems like western Saudi Arabia. Taif or Khamis Mushait

Posted · Report post

It is most probably an Airspeed AS.10 Oxford. It was operated by the Royal Ceylon Airforce, a precursor to Srilankan Airforce

Right on. It certainly is the AS-10 of Royal Ceylon Air Force.

Posted · Report post

Love to see star of david on JF-17 :):)

at least it will be in able hands...i shudder to think of the day when we will export the aircraft to one of the incompetent ME forces and see it getting shot down.

Usman A. likes this

Posted · Report post

Love to see star of david on JF-17 :):)

hehe . i have plans to make one some day .

Posted · Report post

watch the F-16 which crosses behind the B-1 which is on the holding point and opens throttle to move to the position of Take-off

Posted · Report post

Nice photo shop (or whatever its called for video): the camera man wouldn't be spanning all the way to the right and then back if a plane was truly about to flip like that. Not to mention the second a/c would not taken off if the jet wash caused that. Plus vortex won't typically get created till the plane has lift and rotates off.

Posted · Report post

I don't think the video is doctored.