get use to it like we all did the last time, something new and different is always hard to adapt the first time. I have used the simplest and soothing colors for the eyes. I dont know what else can be done.
there are few people who sell pakistan military items on ebay. One is located in England Actually and he sells mostly books, he might be able to help you out. His name is Ejaz Hussain, if you do a search for "pakistan military" items on ebay you should be able to find him.
little young to be a mechanical engineer but good for you, where did you graduate from and what was the area of concentration in mechanical engineering. I always wondered if ASME or something similar is pakistani engineering schools.
thanks for the concern, first few things in order.
1. We didn't twist anyone's arms to join this forum, you came here at your will but will participate under forum guidelines....there is no discussions to it, don't like it, go to other forums that cater your needs.
2. There are members here who had argued against the common norms and values of this forum and have never been labled as unpatriotic people, case in example is rafaqat, ammar bhutta, majithia etc etc.
3. People who do get banned or deleted are those whoes views become a liability for this forum and moderators. There have been members who criticized the common theme of our political views and had the courage to present it in a more eloquent and civilized manner and they are still here.
4. Arrogance i snot tolerated here specially from the new members, specially when it comes to showing it to the senior members. Keep in mind that seniority here doesnt come with number of posts or how long have you been, but it comes with the quality of contribution. Syed Saad, pshamim and few others are such examples. Compared to others they are fairly new.
Respect for elders is a must or go eat dirt somewhere, simply put.
5. If your post would start off with an arogant post or sarcastic tone, then guaranteed you are gone before you make the second post. I am not about number of users but rather the quality of posts.
This forum is read by intenational think tanks, magazines and journals, and pakistani military and no one has the time to read useless egotistic posts that are nothing more than a rant to satisfy their own ego and show off baseless knowledge.
6. Rules of this forum are etched in stone, and I have not cared even if the senior members didn't like it, in the past some of them didn't like it and they left... so be it. I would rather shut down this forum then run a zoo running a muck.
Difference of opinion is not an issue, but the issue is how you present it and this is a simple rule people are not getting it. Some people get banned cause all they do is start 10 threads all with news and nothing of weight in it. Moderating and administering this forum is very time consuming and neither of us have time for that.
I hope you understand all these issues that we have, if not then i honestly think this forum doesn't serve your needs.